Enjoy a guided private tour inside the Sagrada Família with Priority Access and a licensed guide.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
- 1,5 HOURS.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- A private licensed guide only for your party.
- Priority access.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Sagrada Familia tickets fee (you pay them the day of the tour). Let us know if you already have tickets and you just need a guide.
- Hotel pick-up
PRICE OF THE TOUR
- 145.00 € per tour, not per person
- VAT included
The Best Sagrada Familia Private tour!
Sagrada Família is the jewel and the most spectacular building of Barcelona.
Skip the Line Barcelona offers you the best Sagrada Família private tour, a private tour of the interior of the Sagrada Família Expiatory Temple, the most visited monument in Spain, and the largest Christian church under construction in the world.
During the tour, the guide will explain to you the history of this magnificent temple that was started in 1882, showing you the Nativity and Passion façades, the Museum and the interior with colorful stained glass windows and infinite columns, which Gaudí imagined as a forest of palm trees under the light of the stars.
As licensed guides, we get invited to attend the annual meetings with the architects to get first-hand information about four of our tours.
After the tour, you can stay inside the temple for as long as you like, if you wish to do so.
The elevator to the towers is optional; please take note that even if you get tickets for the elevator, they might close access because of wind, rain, or any other reason on the very day of the tour. In this case, Sagrada Familia refunds the elevator fee.
Read more about the history of the Basilic of Sagrada Familia
Book Sagrada Familia Private Tour
What will we do to secure your booking:
- We’ll get back to you as soon as we receive your request.
- If there’s availability, we’ll let you know; if not, we’ll offer you alternative times.
- We’ll send you a PayPal request.
- Your tour will be confirmed once we receive your payment.
- Then, we’ll send you a confirmation email with all the information about the meeting point with your guide.
- Please try to be on time on the day of the tour; the Sagrada Família is easily reachable by subway and taxi. Please read our blog post to see how to move around with public transportation.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations within the 48 hours previous to the tour, but we will give you options to reschedule. You’ll have to pay for new tickets.
What do our clients say about the Sagrada Familia private tour
Exciting tour of Sagrada Familia with a passionate guide
1 hour 30 minutes of happiness!
The commentaries in perfect English provided all the insights needed to understand, appreciate and taste the technical, religious and architectural feats desired by Gaudi. Visit to do absolutely.
Sagrada Familia with a professional guide
Albert was great. He was informative and flexible helping us make the most of our tour. I highly recommend getting a private tour of this site. Without it, we would have missed so much. Thank you!
Barcelona tour experience
Carolina set the bar high for the tour experience. She speaks excellent English, knows the history of Barcelona, organizes the tour to maximize results and is a very pleasant person.
Sagrada Familia tour guides
We are Carolina, Begoña, and Albert, and we will be your guides. We also collaborate with other colleagues in case we are already busy.
We have been working as licensed and professional tour guides since 2001; all of us are local Barcelonians who are really eager to share Barcelona and Catalonia with our visitors.
Our goals are to show our city and its surroundings to visitors from all around the world and to make them feel comfortable during the tours.