OUR FAQS WILL HELP YOU TO KNOW US A BIT MORE.
Skip the Line Barcelona provides:
- Private guided tours around Barcelona and Catalunya
- Shore excursions from the Barcelona harbor
- Day trips from Barcelona to discover Catalonia
- Transfers in and out to our customers
We do not work as travel agents but if you need to book hotels, flights, or trains we can recommend you some of our partners.
We have the prices of our Barcelona private tours and Catalonia day trips listed here. TOUR PRICES
As you can see these are the prices for the most common bookings that we get. If your group is bigger, let us know, and we’ll calculate the price for your group.
Entrance fees are not included in the price because it depends on how many you are.
21% VAT is included in the price
Read carefully on every tour what is and what is not included in the price.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
For our private tours/excursions STLB requires full payment to confirm a booking.
Any cancellation or change must be sent by email to the following email address: email@example.com
Depending on the cancellation date we will apply the following refund policy:
- More than four (4) weeks before the date of the tour/excursion, 100% of the payment will be refunded. Except for entrance fees.
- Less than two (2) weeks before the date of the tour/excursion, 90% of the payment will be refunded. Except for entrance fees.
- One week before the tour and once a tour/excursion has started, No refunds are available.
For the Sagrada Familia guided tours:
- More than two (2) weeks before the date of the tour/excursion, 75% of the payment will be refunded. Except for entrance fees.
- Two (2) weeks or less before the date of the tour/excursion, 0% of the payment will be refunded. Except for entrance fees.
Being the friendly professionals that we are if you are not able to do the tour/excursion on the date booked, just let us know and if it’s possible we will do our best to place you on another date. Tickets to some sites that need pre-booking will not be included in this case and we’ll have to buy new ones.
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia and Park Güell are paid by customers to the guide the same day of the tour, but bought by us, at least 4 (four) weeks before the date of the tour and they are not refundable at all unless it is Sagrada Familia or Park Güell that do not aloud visitors, in that case, once we get the refund it will be sent to you. We’ll keep the amount of the tickets from your payment for the tour.
Yes, we do work with Travel Agents.
If you are a travel agent, we are happy to customize a tour for your customers; write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which Barcelona city tour or Catalonia day trip you would like us to prepare for you. Or just let us know your ideas, and we’ll send you a proposal.
We do offer accessible tours in Barcelona and the surrounding area. Most of our tours are suitable for people with reduced mobility, in wheelchairs, or with mobility difficulties.
You need to inform us when you fill out the tour request form. If necessary, we will provide an adapted vehicle. We will offer you information on various options, an adapted taxi, minivan, or bus, depending on the number of participants.
The more information you offer us about mobility difficulties, the better we can design your tour. Remember that our tours are private, only for your group, so we customize them according to your interests and needs.
Click here to learn more about accessible tours in Barcelona.