This is the perfect tour to get an idea of Barcelona’s most important areas and history.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
- 6 HOURS.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A private licensed guide only for your party.
- Transportation at the Chauffered tour.
- Priority access at all the sights
WHAT IT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees to sites (you can pay them the day of the tour).
- Taxis and transportation at the walking tour.
Get to see the Best of Barcelona with us!!!!
A tour for those who would like to see our city’s highlights but don’t want to do too much walking.
This tour is the best option to gain a general idea of this beautiful city. If you would like to see some of the Highlights, but you don’t need a chauffeured tour, we recommend you book this tour. Get to see the Best of Barcelona with your family and friends
Alternatively, you can combine a visit to Gaudí’s masterpieces with a trip down the Ramblas and around the Gothic Quarter on an 8-hour city tour.
A few more details
- How do I pay for the tour?
- We use Paypal and SumUp ( you do not need to have an account, you can pay with any credit card). You can pay for the tickets on the same day as the tour.
- Do I have to buy the tickets?
- No, we will take care of buying the tickets for you.
- Where do we meet?
- The guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel or apartment.
- Additional fees per person.
- 28 euros Sagrada Familia
- Is it kids friendly?
- YES, Barcelona is a kid-friendly city.
- Do we have Priority access?
- Yes, we have priority access to both places.
- I have some mobility issues.
- Sagrada Familia provides wheelchairs on request.
I was in Barcelona for two weeks with two different groups. I booked Skip the Line Barcelona at the last minute just hoping for some generic info and no standing in line. What we got instead was two very good guides, great information, very professional and a tour that far exceeded my expectations! This is a small company and now I know two of the three employees! I highly recommend!
I got quick responses to my questions via email, it was easy to pay in advance and they chose a very easy meeting place– especially since we were coming by Metro. Would definitely use again!
We were only in Barcelona for a few days and really wanted to see the highlights of Gaudi. Begonia did an excellent job of accommodating our schedule. We were originally going to meet her at Casa Mila because we were staying close by and it was convenient. Then we were going to Park Guell and finish the tour at La Sagrada Familia. Then we realized on the day of the tour that it would work out better if we ended at Casa Mila last because we were already checked out and needed to pick up our luggage and head straight to the airport immediately after the tour. Begonia was able to change our ticket entry times and make it happen. She did an excellent job of making Gaudi’s life come to life for all of us, including our teenage children.
Meeting place was easy to find. Met Begoña right on time and she walked us over to the group line entrance, which was a benefit by itself. Begoñia had been a nanny in the US years ago, so she was GREAT at keeping our kids aged 6 & 12 interested. Her wealth of knowledge was amazing. She provided lots of interesting background and historical facts, plus the fact it was just the 6 of us was fantastic. My mother had toured the Sagrada 4 years before and she commented that she learned so much more on this one. We particularly liked how she shared the evolution of Gaudí’s vision to get the church back to its “natural” beginnings. Highly recommend this tour!