Picasso Museum Barcelona Private tour
Discover the hidden Picasso, book the Picasso Museum Private tour.
Did you know that the Picasso Museum in Barcelona is the only one that was inaugurated in his lifetime? It was opened in 1963, and is an incredible surprise to visit.
Thanks to the help of his secretary, Jaume Sabartés, we can now enjoy the early years of Picasso, his notebooks, family drawings, first big canvas, the Blue Period, and the fantastic collection of Las Meninas. Plus, every year, there is at least one temporary exhibition related to him or his influence on 20th-century art.
Enjoy a Picasso Museum PRIVATE TOUR
- 1.5-hour guided tour
- Licensed guide
- English (or any other language upon request)
- Priority access.
- Price: 145 € (price of the tour, not per person) From 1 to 15 people in a group. 21% VAT included
- Skip-the-line tickets: Fill in the form indicating the correct number of people and ages, and we’ll calculate the cost.
Tuesday to Sundays
From 10 am to 7 pm (Including holidays)
Monday(Including public holiday Mondays)
Reduced opening hours
From 10 am to 5 pm
24th and 31st December
From 10 am to 2 pm
Book Now the Picasso Museum Tour
What we need you to do:
- Choose the date and schedule that works best for you.
- Seniors and students enjoy a reduced price.
- Free for everybody under 18.
- Write down any other question or suggestion.
What we do when we receive your request:
- We’ll get back to you as soon as we receive your request.
- If there’s availability, we’ll let you know; if not, we’ll offer you some alternative times.
- We’ll send you a PayPal request.
- Your tour will be confirmed once we receive your payment.
- We’ll send you a confirmation email with all the information about the meeting point with your guide.
- Please try to be on time the day of the tour; the Picasso Museum is located inside the Born Quarter and is easily reachable by subway and taxi.