A tour to discover Gaudí as a young architect. This tour will take us on a visit to the Palau Güell and Casa Vicens.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
- 3 HOURS.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- A private licensed guide only for your party.
- Transportation at the Chauffered tour.
- Priority access at all the sights
WHAT IT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees to sites (you can pay them the day of the tour).
- Taxis and transportation at the walking tour.
A few more details
- How do I pay for the tour?
- We use Paypal and SumUp ( you do not need to have an account, you can pay with any credit card). You can pay for the tickets on the same day as the tour.
- Do I have to buy the tickets?
- No, we will take care of buying the tickets for you.
- Where do we meet?
- The guide will meet you at the first stop of the tour.
- Additional fees per person.
- 14 euros Palau Güell
- 20 euros Casa Vicens
- Is it kids friendly?
- All Gaudí tours are kid-friendly; we recommend this one for children over 8 years old.
- Do we have Priority access?
- Yes, we have priority access to both places.
- I have some mobility issues.
- Both places have elevators to move to different floors.
I was in Barcelona for two weeks with two different groups. I booked Skip the Line at the last minute just hoping for some generic info and no standing in line. What we got instead was two very good guides, great information, very professional, and a tour that far exceeded my expectations! This is a small company and now I know two of the three employees! I highly recommend it!
I got quick responses to my questions via email, it was easy to pay in advance and they chose a very easy meeting place– especially since we were coming by Metro. Would definitely use it again!
Albert was great. He was informative and flexible helping us make the most of our tour. I highly recommend getting a private tour of this site. Without it, we would have missed so much. Thank you!
Carolina set the bar high for the tour experience. She speaks excellent English, knows the history of Barcelona, organizes the tour to maximize results and is a very pleasant person.